- MC High school hosts Science Olympiad
- Saturday’s travelogue visits China
- Dance, concert will benefit Jamaica missions
- Downtown diversity
- MC Middle School principal resigns
- How sweet it is!
- Cool lineup!
- Free PA campground directory offered
- Reality TV celebrity Jon Gosselin to judge Lititz chili
- Locals earn blue ribbons at PA Farm Show
10-year-old boy behind bomb threat
Manheim Middle School evacuated Monday morning
Manheim’s middle school was evacuated Monday morning after a student reported seeing a bomb threat written on a wall in the building.
The building is located at 261 White Oak Road in Penn Township.
Northern Lancaster County Regional Police responded just before 9:30 a.m. and determined the threat was not credible.
Police said a student reported to school officials that there was writing on a wall stating, “There is a bomb in the building.” Officials evacuated the school and notified police immediately. After the investigation determined that the threat was not credible, students were returned to their classrooms.
A 10-year-old boy has been identified as the person who initiated the threat.