- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
They’re not just clowning around
Red Rose City Women’s Show Chorus, Lititz, attended an annual regional chorus competition on April 27. They returned with the “Most Improved Chorus” medal, having leapt six places in the overall standings. The group is proud to have nine members from Lititz. Shown here are Lititz members (left to right) Chris Miller, Melissa Hunnefield, Carol Brooks and York resident Barb Rogish. The group has been medaling since 2003 and always welcomes new members and spectators. They practice each Monday evening from 7 to 10 p.m. at Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 Market St. Visit redrosecitychorus.org to learn more.