- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
They’re not just clowning around
Red Rose City Women’s Show Chorus, Lititz, attended an annual regional chorus competition on April 27. They returned with the “Most Improved Chorus” medal, having leapt six places in the overall standings. The group is proud to have nine members from Lititz. Shown here are Lititz members (left to right) Chris Miller, Melissa Hunnefield, Carol Brooks and York resident Barb Rogish. The group has been medaling since 2003 and always welcomes new members and spectators. They practice each Monday evening from 7 to 10 p.m. at Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 Market St. Visit redrosecitychorus.org to learn more.