- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
They’re not just clowning around
Red Rose City Women’s Show Chorus, Lititz, attended an annual regional chorus competition on April 27. They returned with the “Most Improved Chorus” medal, having leapt six places in the overall standings. The group is proud to have nine members from Lititz. Shown here are Lititz members (left to right) Chris Miller, Melissa Hunnefield, Carol Brooks and York resident Barb Rogish. The group has been medaling since 2003 and always welcomes new members and spectators. They practice each Monday evening from 7 to 10 p.m. at Lititz United Methodist Church, 201 Market St. Visit redrosecitychorus.org to learn more.