- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
Lititz Ladies Night Out
A fundraising evening for Venture Lititz
Enjoy a hot summer night out with all your girlfriends in “cool” Lititz at Lititz Ladies Night Out with New York Times Best-selling author Stephanie Evanovich in the ballroom at the General Sutter Inn on July 24 at 7 p.m.
Stephanie Evanovich is the author of hot, hilarious, and poignant romantic comedies and a full-fledged Jersey girl from Asbury Park. Her debut novel “Big Girl Panties,” was on the New York Times, USA Today, and Indie Bestseller lists in hardback in 2013 and continues to be a bestseller in paperback. Her second novel, “The Sweet Spot,” will be published on July 8.
In addition to our author appearance, the evening will feature a special opportunity trunk show from favorite Lititz retailers, wine tasting, a silent auction, hors d’oeuvres, desserts and a cash bar. Lititz Ladies Night Out is sponsored by Aaron’s Books, General Sutter Inn, Tiger’s Eye, Clemintines, and Wilbur Chocolate, and all proceeds are to benefit Venture Lititz.
The mission of Venture Lititz is to protect, promote, and enhance the unique character and quality of life enjoyed by those who live and work in Lititz. Created in 2006 through Pennsylvania’s Main Street program, Venture Lititz works in a myriad of ways behind the scenes to ensure the continued success of businesses in downtown Lititz and throughout the community.
Event tickets are $30 and are available at Aaron’s Books, 35 E. Main St, by phone at 627-1990, e-mail email@example.com, and online at AaronsBooks.com.