- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Lititz Community Band seeking new members
The 2015 season with the Lititz Community Band is about to begin. New musicians are always welcome to join the ranks.
The Lititz Community Band is made up of people of many ability levels who live and work in the Lititz/Manheim area. They love playing in the band, meeting new people who enjoy making music together and investing time and talent in our towns and their activities and events.
Whether a new member or a long-time member, participation in the Lititz Community Band offers a whole new aspect of fun and community service. Youth musicians who have completed sixth grade (and older) are welcome to join. Bring a musical friend to the first rehearsal. Additional players make all the performances during the season more enjoyable
Rehearsals will be held at Moravian Church Fellowship Hall, 8 Church Square, Lititz, from 7 to 9 p.m. on Monday evenings April 13, 20, 27; May 4, 11, 18; June 1, 8, 15, 22 and 29.
For additional information, e-mail email@example.com.