- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Lititz Community Band closes out season
Lititz Community Band’s last performance of the season will be at the Lititz Springs Park gazebo on Friday, Aug. 14, from 7 to 8 p.m. The concert is free and precedes the Movie Night in the Park, sponsored by Moravian Manor.
The band, under the direction of Heidi Limbert, will play a program entitled “Mostly Movie and March Music.”
The movie, the original 1971 “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” will be shown at 8:30 p.m. at the park’s band shell. Free popcorn will be provided.
There is no rain date for either the concert or movie. Lititz Springs Park is located at 24 N. Broad St.
Stick around for ‘Willy Wonka’