- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
Lititz Community Band closes out season
Lititz Community Band’s last performance of the season will be at the Lititz Springs Park gazebo on Friday, Aug. 14, from 7 to 8 p.m. The concert is free and precedes the Movie Night in the Park, sponsored by Moravian Manor.
The band, under the direction of Heidi Limbert, will play a program entitled “Mostly Movie and March Music.”
The movie, the original 1971 “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” will be shown at 8:30 p.m. at the park’s band shell. Free popcorn will be provided.
There is no rain date for either the concert or movie. Lititz Springs Park is located at 24 N. Broad St.
Stick around for ‘Willy Wonka’