- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
Lititz Community Band closes out season
Lititz Community Band’s last performance of the season will be at the Lititz Springs Park gazebo on Friday, Aug. 14, from 7 to 8 p.m. The concert is free and precedes the Movie Night in the Park, sponsored by Moravian Manor.
The band, under the direction of Heidi Limbert, will play a program entitled “Mostly Movie and March Music.”
The movie, the original 1971 “Willie Wonka and the Chocolate Factory,” will be shown at 8:30 p.m. at the park’s band shell. Free popcorn will be provided.
There is no rain date for either the concert or movie. Lititz Springs Park is located at 24 N. Broad St.
Stick around for ‘Willy Wonka’