- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
King for a day
Earlier this year, when Lititz’s Fourth of July Committee announced that Kingsfoil was returning as its headlining music act in the soon-to-be renovated band shell, it was expected that TV star Frankie Muniz would again be part of the show.
The “Malcolm in the Middle” star was the York band’s drummer last Fourth, and it was a big draw for the park. When it was announced that Frankie was out of the band, shortly after the park committed to signing Kingsfoil, some wondered if the show would be as strong.
Well, if Saturday in the park was any indicator, the groupies come to the show for Jordan Davis’ golden locks, not Frankie’s fame.
One park patron said the girls at the front of the stage couldn’t stop screaming long enough for Jordan to introduce their newest material.
The life of a rock-and-roll singer looks and sounds pretty sweet.
Anyway, new drummer Pat Besecker seems to have Frankie beat on facial hair, and the band didn’t skip a beat since their visit in 2013. The question is, will they be back in Lititz in ‘15, and if so who will be banging the drums? This group seems to go through drummers faster than Spinal Tap.
Check out their single “Brave Love” on the band’s website.