- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
King for a day
Earlier this year, when Lititz’s Fourth of July Committee announced that Kingsfoil was returning as its headlining music act in the soon-to-be renovated band shell, it was expected that TV star Frankie Muniz would again be part of the show.
The “Malcolm in the Middle” star was the York band’s drummer last Fourth, and it was a big draw for the park. When it was announced that Frankie was out of the band, shortly after the park committed to signing Kingsfoil, some wondered if the show would be as strong.
Well, if Saturday in the park was any indicator, the groupies come to the show for Jordan Davis’ golden locks, not Frankie’s fame.
One park patron said the girls at the front of the stage couldn’t stop screaming long enough for Jordan to introduce their newest material.
The life of a rock-and-roll singer looks and sounds pretty sweet.
Anyway, new drummer Pat Besecker seems to have Frankie beat on facial hair, and the band didn’t skip a beat since their visit in 2013. The question is, will they be back in Lititz in ‘15, and if so who will be banging the drums? This group seems to go through drummers faster than Spinal Tap.
Check out their single “Brave Love” on the band’s website.