- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
King for a day
Earlier this year, when Lititz’s Fourth of July Committee announced that Kingsfoil was returning as its headlining music act in the soon-to-be renovated band shell, it was expected that TV star Frankie Muniz would again be part of the show.
The “Malcolm in the Middle” star was the York band’s drummer last Fourth, and it was a big draw for the park. When it was announced that Frankie was out of the band, shortly after the park committed to signing Kingsfoil, some wondered if the show would be as strong.
Well, if Saturday in the park was any indicator, the groupies come to the show for Jordan Davis’ golden locks, not Frankie’s fame.
One park patron said the girls at the front of the stage couldn’t stop screaming long enough for Jordan to introduce their newest material.
The life of a rock-and-roll singer looks and sounds pretty sweet.
Anyway, new drummer Pat Besecker seems to have Frankie beat on facial hair, and the band didn’t skip a beat since their visit in 2013. The question is, will they be back in Lititz in ‘15, and if so who will be banging the drums? This group seems to go through drummers faster than Spinal Tap.
Check out their single “Brave Love” on the band’s website.