- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Janoski video goes live
On May 27, 14-year-old rising star Sebastian Janoski from Lititz, released the video to accompany his single “When You Were My Girl” worldwide on YouTube, Vevo and iTunes. The video was filmed in Lititz this past March.
Sebastian was asked to shoot the video in LA by his Label BMAB/Sony, but felt that he wanted to share this success with his local friends and family that had supported him, so he took it upon himself to successfully lobby the label to film it in his hometown.
Production and filming of the video was taken on by local up and coming director/producer Luke Covert of Covert Films, Harrisburg, and was filmed on location at Bulls Head Pub and Tomato Pie Cafe.
Also featured in the video are local musicians JJ Vulopas (Keyboards) Evan Kerstetter (Drums) Cory Kerstetter (Bass) as well as local actors Lauren Bliss, Taylor Gonzales, Caleb Denlinger and Steven Gagliano. Due to overwhelmingly positive results in test markets the video has been picked up for distribution in retail establishments and entertainment outlets across the country such as Princess Cruise lines, Buffalo Wild Wings, Hollywood Hotel and casino’s, Universal Studios Orlando, Las Vegas Hilton Disney to name just a few.
Sebastian will be headlining this year’s Lititz 4th of July Celebration and is set to start at 8 p.m., along with the full band from the video, to kick off the fireworks display. Learn more at SebastianJanoski.com.