- Memorial Day Parade
- Second Friday the 13th
- Farmers market opens May 21
- Hello (again), Dolly!
- Kreider Farms opens silo observation tower
- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
It’s Their Time To Howl
Sum of Each, a mixed voice a cappella quartet whose members hail from Lititz, Ephrata, Lancaster and Maytown, will be one of the musical acts performing this weekend at Wolf Sanctuary of PA’s “Music and Art with the Wolves.” The event is slated for Saturday, May 10 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tour guides will be stationed at the various wolf packs, ready and willing to answer questions. The event also features local artisans, entertainment for young and old, games, face painting, food and …wolves. Admission for adults is $10. Children under 12 may enter free. The sanctuary is located at 465 Speedwell Forge Road. To learn more, visit wolfsanctuarypa.org or call 626-4617.