- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
It’s Their Time To Howl
Sum of Each, a mixed voice a cappella quartet whose members hail from Lititz, Ephrata, Lancaster and Maytown, will be one of the musical acts performing this weekend at Wolf Sanctuary of PA’s “Music and Art with the Wolves.” The event is slated for Saturday, May 10 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tour guides will be stationed at the various wolf packs, ready and willing to answer questions. The event also features local artisans, entertainment for young and old, games, face painting, food and …wolves. Admission for adults is $10. Children under 12 may enter free. The sanctuary is located at 465 Speedwell Forge Road. To learn more, visit wolfsanctuarypa.org or call 626-4617.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Stray finds home
Stray Production Services is one of the first local...
- Posted August 26, 2016
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s
Last Chance for Summer at Fiorentino’s As summer winds down,...
- Posted August 25, 2016
Don’t surrender to addiction
Letter to the Editor: Never give up! About two months...
Boomers need more room: 55-plus development plans to expand; traffic and fate of 1812 farmhouse among concerns
Three years ago when Traditions of America, an age restricted...
Cultural confluence: Indian-American festival in Lititz Springs Park
By Laura Knowles If you happened to be strolling...
Lucky to be alive: An abuse victim’s story
“Erin’s Escape” is part of a series of stories on...
You are not alone!
Circle of Support meets at Lititz Moravian Church; next gathering...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014