- Northwest EMS breaks ground on new Manheim facility
- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
It’s Their Time To Howl
Sum of Each, a mixed voice a cappella quartet whose members hail from Lititz, Ephrata, Lancaster and Maytown, will be one of the musical acts performing this weekend at Wolf Sanctuary of PA’s “Music and Art with the Wolves.” The event is slated for Saturday, May 10 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Tour guides will be stationed at the various wolf packs, ready and willing to answer questions. The event also features local artisans, entertainment for young and old, games, face painting, food and …wolves. Admission for adults is $10. Children under 12 may enter free. The sanctuary is located at 465 Speedwell Forge Road. To learn more, visit wolfsanctuarypa.org or call 626-4617.
Paid in the shade
Council supports rebate program for problem trees Lititz may be...
‘Lititz Remembers’ fallen heroes
In his Gettysburg address, given to dedicate the Soldier’s National...
Linden Hall kicks off local graduations
Co-valedictorians hail from Lancaster County Women have made strides in...
WESC honors volunteers
The Warwick Emergency Services Commission hosted a Volunteer Appreciation Banquet...
Kissel Hill Cemetery beautification set for June 27
What started out as a post on a Lititz history...
Charles A. Magee IV, 23, Warwick grad, worked at Roma Pizza, Lancaster Alliance Church member
Chuckie Magee, 23, of Lititz, went home to be with...
Dorothy J. Cox, Moravian Manor resident, avid volunteer, beloved grandmother
Dorothy J. Cox died Saturday evening at Moravian Manor in...
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014