- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
Covered in Chocolate Trifle
submitted by Intermezzo by Stephanie
Original recipe makes approx 12-15 servings
Most of the items can be substituted with fat free or sugar free and will not diminish the flavor
1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix or store bought-and ingredients for box mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix or instant mousse mix
3 cups of milk preferably 2%
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package of of Heath Toffee Bits
1 package of Reese’s mini Peanut Butter Cups- cut up into pieces
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Or use pre bought brownie Cut into pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, or mousse mix according to package directions.
3. Cut up about a dozen of the Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
4. In a trifle bowl, glass serving dish, or individual bowls place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, half of the toffee bits, half of the peanut butter cups and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Or leftover peanut butter cup and toffee Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.
Never. Lose. Hope.
Drug addiction is everyone’s problem. The nationwide epidemic is well...
- Posted March 17, 2016
Dissinger claims L-L medal
Amelia Dissinger got a positive sign early in the Lancaster-Lebanon...
- Posted February 16, 2017
Wake Up to Breakfast All Day at Evergreen Diner
They say that breakfast is the most important meal of...
Prepare for Winter. Call Tire Consultants Today.
The groundhog has seen his shadow, so that means six...
Fire & Ice is finally here!
If The Weather Channel is to be trusted, Fire...
Police before pool
Possible state police tax makes supervisors wary of increasing contribution...
Benevolent business: La Piazza owner donates $10,000 to Harmony Playground project
Derek Hummer thought he was just dropping off brochures to...
Several openings on school and municipal governing boards in 2017
The local leadership landscape is evolving across the “boards.” That...
Beth’s Story: Commentary on an epidemic that hits close to home
“Beth’s Story” is the first in a five-part monthly...
- February 18, 2016
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, popular Lititz police officer, HAM radio enthusiast
Ronald Lee Sandhaus, 69, 533 Spring Avenue, Lititz, passed...
- July 23, 2014