- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Covered in Chocolate Trifle
submitted by Intermezzo by Stephanie
Original recipe makes approx 12-15 servings
Most of the items can be substituted with fat free or sugar free and will not diminish the flavor
1 (19.8 ounce) package brownie mix or store bought-and ingredients for box mix
1 (3.9 ounce) package instant chocolate pudding mix or instant mousse mix
3 cups of milk preferably 2%
1 (16 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
1 package of of Heath Toffee Bits
1 package of Reese’s mini Peanut Butter Cups- cut up into pieces
1. Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and cool completely. Or use pre bought brownie Cut into pieces.
2. In a large bowl, combine pudding mix, or mousse mix according to package directions.
3. Cut up about a dozen of the Reese’s Mini Peanut Butter Cups.
4. In a trifle bowl, glass serving dish, or individual bowls place half of the brownies, half of the pudding mixture, half of the toffee bits, half of the peanut butter cups and half of the 12 ounce container of whipped topping. Repeat layers. Shave chocolate onto top layer for garnish. Or leftover peanut butter cup and toffee Refrigerate 8 hours before serving.