- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Chef Moeller at Waltz Vineyard
Former White House Chef John Moeller will visit Waltz Vineyard on Saturday, Sept. 6, from 4:30 to 7 p.m.
Seafood dishes will be prepared by Moeller and paired with Waltz White Wines. The dinner will kick off the harvest of Waltz’s white grapes and will be held on the yard of the vineyard, 1599 Old Line Road, Manheim.
The proposed menu includes: Appetizers &tstr; local gazpacho with crabmeat, tuna tartare with sesame on lotus root, spiced shrimp on corn tortillas with black bean puree, steamed mussels with lemon grass and coconut milk, shrimp cocktail with two sauces, crispy soft shell crab with lemon remoulade sauce, pan seared rock fish with leek and crab; Entrees &tstr; seafood pasta station with calamari, shrimp, scallops and clams or grilled marinated chicken with pesto; Salads &tstr; arugula with watermelon, feta cheese and toasted almonds with balsamic glaze dressing or couscous and quinoa salad with mint tomatoes and cucumbers; and demi local corn on the cob.
Moeller’s newly released book will be available for purchase and signing as well. The cost is $75 per person. Register by calling 664-9463.