- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
BrewFest will feature 30+ breweries
Beer lovers willing to head a few miles north this weekend might consider visiting the BrewFest at Mount Hope Estate & Winery on Saturday May 10. There are two tasting and entertainment events scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Fill your sampling glass with beers from over 30 different breweries from across the country while enjoying live music, various merchants and complimentary food. This 6th annual event is sure to quickly become PA’s premier craft brew festival.
Musical entertainment will be provided at both sessions by Brethren, Colebrook Road, Daryl Miller and the Veil, Gone to Seed, Silver City Rodeo and Vulcans.
Admission is $45 at the gate and $40 online. Designated drivers are admitted for $20 less. Purchase advance tickets at parenfaire.com/brewfest. Directions can be found on the website.
Those more interested in sampling wine will want to attend the 7th Annual FlavorFest, set for Memorial Day weekend, May 25 and 25 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event offers free parking and a free sampling of a showcase of Pennsylvania’s diverse culinary, wine offerings and the finest in local artisan crafts and musical entertainment. Visit parenfaire.com/flavorfest.