- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
BrewFest will feature 30+ breweries
Beer lovers willing to head a few miles north this weekend might consider visiting the BrewFest at Mount Hope Estate & Winery on Saturday May 10. There are two tasting and entertainment events scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Fill your sampling glass with beers from over 30 different breweries from across the country while enjoying live music, various merchants and complimentary food. This 6th annual event is sure to quickly become PA’s premier craft brew festival.
Musical entertainment will be provided at both sessions by Brethren, Colebrook Road, Daryl Miller and the Veil, Gone to Seed, Silver City Rodeo and Vulcans.
Admission is $45 at the gate and $40 online. Designated drivers are admitted for $20 less. Purchase advance tickets at parenfaire.com/brewfest. Directions can be found on the website.
Those more interested in sampling wine will want to attend the 7th Annual FlavorFest, set for Memorial Day weekend, May 25 and 25 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event offers free parking and a free sampling of a showcase of Pennsylvania’s diverse culinary, wine offerings and the finest in local artisan crafts and musical entertainment. Visit parenfaire.com/flavorfest.