- ‘Hello, Dolly!’ opens Thursday at EPAC
- ‘Somewhereville Station’ revisits the 50s and 60s
- Manheim Downtown Development Group will dissolve
- MC Art Show doubles in size
- Warwick students are tops at county science fair
- Science fair winner was inspired by his grandparents
- Lititz Community Band seeking members
- Warwick, Manheim Central musicals this weekend
- MCFEE auction, dinner set for March 12
- Benefit concert to support Veterans Honor Park of Lancaster County
BrewFest will feature 30+ breweries
Beer lovers willing to head a few miles north this weekend might consider visiting the BrewFest at Mount Hope Estate & Winery on Saturday May 10. There are two tasting and entertainment events scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Fill your sampling glass with beers from over 30 different breweries from across the country while enjoying live music, various merchants and complimentary food. This 6th annual event is sure to quickly become PA’s premier craft brew festival.
Musical entertainment will be provided at both sessions by Brethren, Colebrook Road, Daryl Miller and the Veil, Gone to Seed, Silver City Rodeo and Vulcans.
Admission is $45 at the gate and $40 online. Designated drivers are admitted for $20 less. Purchase advance tickets at parenfaire.com/brewfest. Directions can be found on the website.
Those more interested in sampling wine will want to attend the 7th Annual FlavorFest, set for Memorial Day weekend, May 25 and 25 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event offers free parking and a free sampling of a showcase of Pennsylvania’s diverse culinary, wine offerings and the finest in local artisan crafts and musical entertainment. Visit parenfaire.com/flavorfest.