- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
- Siblings homeless after being separated 40 years
- Going, going, gone! Local beer events selling out quickly
- ‘American Idiot’ at EPAC
- Finally: the Ephrata Brewfest!
- The fallout of 11 MC bomb threats
- Second Friday the 13th
BrewFest will feature 30+ breweries
Beer lovers willing to head a few miles north this weekend might consider visiting the BrewFest at Mount Hope Estate & Winery on Saturday May 10. There are two tasting and entertainment events scheduled from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. and 4:30 p.m to 8:30 p.m.
Fill your sampling glass with beers from over 30 different breweries from across the country while enjoying live music, various merchants and complimentary food. This 6th annual event is sure to quickly become PA’s premier craft brew festival.
Musical entertainment will be provided at both sessions by Brethren, Colebrook Road, Daryl Miller and the Veil, Gone to Seed, Silver City Rodeo and Vulcans.
Admission is $45 at the gate and $40 online. Designated drivers are admitted for $20 less. Purchase advance tickets at parenfaire.com/brewfest. Directions can be found on the website.
Those more interested in sampling wine will want to attend the 7th Annual FlavorFest, set for Memorial Day weekend, May 25 and 25 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. The event offers free parking and a free sampling of a showcase of Pennsylvania’s diverse culinary, wine offerings and the finest in local artisan crafts and musical entertainment. Visit parenfaire.com/flavorfest.