- On your mark, get set, glow!
- A belly full of laughter: EPAC presents ‘Monty Python’s Spamalot’
- Shop for Mom on 2nd Friday
- Artist’s Alley spotlights local creativity
- Pretzel Fest: twisted fun for everyone
- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
Amish mystery author returns to Lititz
Claire Weatherly can’t wait to test her puzzle skills at Mose Fisher’s latest corn maze, but she has a much more serious puzzle to solve when, inside the maze, she discovers a dead body. And it won’t be easy for her friend Detective Fisher to investigate a murder on his father’s own land, having been shunned by the man for becoming a cop. With Mose himself as a suspect, and old family secrets cropping up, it’s up to Claire to help catch the killer before she hits a dead end.
Bradford originally came to Aaron’s Books to promote the first book in the series Hearse and Buggy, which went on to become Aaron’s best-selling mystery of 2012. She returned last year with book two in the series Assaulted Pretzel which then topped Aaron’s list in 2013.In addition to the Amish Mysteries series, Laura Bradford is also the best-selling author of the Southern Sewing Circle Mystery Series (under her pen name, Elizabeth Lynn Casey), and an award-winning romance author for Harlequin American. Her romance “Miracle Baby” was named RT Magazine’s Reviewer’s Choice Award Winner for Best Harlequin American of 2010. A graduate of Xavier University in Cincinnati, Laura lives in New York with her family.
This event is free and open to the public. Books purchased at Aaron’s Books may be presented for signing at the event.
Aaron’s Books is located at 35 E. Main St. Visit aaronsbooks.com to learn more.