- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
A taste of Britain …in Rothsville
Once a year, Rothsville’s Forney Field becomes the home of nearly 300 British vehicles ranging from MGs, Triumphs, Austin Healeys, Minis, Morgans, Jaguars, Jensons, Rovers and more.
The Lanco MG Club hosts its 25th Annual ‘A Taste of Britain’ British Car Show on Sunday Aug. 24 at 11 a.m. on Forney Field, located on Church Street. A polo match follows at 2:30 p.m.
Spectators will be treated to a wide variety of British vehicles There are usually between 225 to 300 cars on the show field. Food is provided, as well as a hospitality tent.
The show is non-judged. The cost to register a vehicle is $15 prior to Aug. 16, and $20 afterwards. Dash plaques are given to the first 175 vehicles registered. Door prizes are also drawn for registered vehicles.
The fee for spectators is $5, which includes admission to the 2:30 p.m. polo match. Proceeds benefit the Central PA Food Bank. To learn more, speak with Gloria at 285-7379.