- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Riden, Frandsen will wed
Elizabeth Ann Riden, daughter of Mr. and Dr. Bill and Alice Riden of Lititz, became engaged to Jeffrey Frandsen of Manheim, on Dec. 12, 2012.
Liz studied fashion design at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Ga. She is currently working at Loft, while starting her own fashion line.
Jeff is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John and Atsuko Frandsen of Red Bank, N.J. He is a graduate of Temple University and is employed as a wedding photographer at Brooke Courtney Photography and is the co-founder of the iPhone app VRSLY.
The couple will be married on July 12 in Lititz.