- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Riden, Frandsen will wed
Elizabeth Ann Riden, daughter of Mr. and Dr. Bill and Alice Riden of Lititz, became engaged to Jeffrey Frandsen of Manheim, on Dec. 12, 2012.
Liz studied fashion design at the Savannah College of Art and Design in Savannah, Ga. She is currently working at Loft, while starting her own fashion line.
Jeff is the son of Mr. and Mrs. John and Atsuko Frandsen of Red Bank, N.J. He is a graduate of Temple University and is employed as a wedding photographer at Brooke Courtney Photography and is the co-founder of the iPhone app VRSLY.
The couple will be married on July 12 in Lititz.