- ‘Spamalot’ coming to EPAC
- Dutchland Derby Rollers rock the Black Rose All-Stars
- Kentucky Derby Day party May 2
- Crowlers at St. Boniface
- Lititz Pretzel Fest will feature 13 tasting stations
- ‘Lititz Remembers’: Lititz Springs Park will host Memorial Day display
- 130 years of service
- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
Mannon, Szigethy will wed
Tom and Kimberly Mannon are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Blair Mannon to John Thomas Szigethy, III. JT is the son of John and Debra Szigethy of Grenloch, N.J.
Stephanie graduated from Warwick High School, Lebanon Valley College, and Rowan University where she earned her Masters of Psychology Degree. She is presently employed as a Psychologist at Rowan University.
JT graduated from Washington Township High School, Sewell, N.J. and Lebanon Valley College where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. JT is the Director of Rehabilitation at Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, N.J..
The couple will reside in Sewell, N.J. following an August 2014 wedding.