- Brickerville Fire Company honors Wilbur May for 68 years of service
- Chocolate Walk tickets on sale now
- Manheim receives three Townie Awards
- Lititz Independence Day: Schedule of Events
- ‘The Odd Couple’ turns 50
- Penn Township, Pleasant View partner for community day
- Witmer earns valedictorian title for Manheim Central’s class of 2015
- Passenger pigeons once flocked to Lititz
- Manheim Central will graduate 235
- Festival of the Red Rose
Mannon, Szigethy will wed
Tom and Kimberly Mannon are happy to announce the engagement of their daughter, Stephanie Blair Mannon to John Thomas Szigethy, III. JT is the son of John and Debra Szigethy of Grenloch, N.J.
Stephanie graduated from Warwick High School, Lebanon Valley College, and Rowan University where she earned her Masters of Psychology Degree. She is presently employed as a Psychologist at Rowan University.
JT graduated from Washington Township High School, Sewell, N.J. and Lebanon Valley College where he received his Doctorate of Physical Therapy. JT is the Director of Rehabilitation at Cadbury at Cherry Hill in Cherry Hill, N.J..
The couple will reside in Sewell, N.J. following an August 2014 wedding.