- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
- Dutchland Rollers open season March 18
- Roots and Blues 2017
- Oscar predictions: In my humble opinion
- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
Styer, Gallagher wed
Kelsey Styer and Mark Gallagher were recently wed. Rev. Scott Davis officiated. Kelsey is the daughter of Javier and Pam Cedeno, and Ted Styer, Lititz. She grew up in Lititz. After high school, she got her CNA...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Miller, Floyd wed in England
Kirsten Miller, Lititz, and Daniel Floyd, Ashford, Kent, England, were wed Jan 18 in Ashford, Kent, England. The Revd. Canon Timothy Wilson officiated. Kirsten is the daughter of Fern Miller, Lititz, and Linus Miller, Kinzers. She graduated...
- Posted May 14, 2014
Englert, Frederick wed in Jamaica
Kenny and Kate (Englert) Frederick were married March 15, 2014 at Sandals Whitehouse, Jamaica. Friends and family joined them to celebrate their commitment. Louis and Jane Englert, Lititz; Franklin Frederick, Stevens; and Kathleen Lutz, Ephrata, are the...
- Posted April 23, 2014
Couple wed at Tomato Pie Café
It takes a determined couple to decide to hold a wedding on Valentines Day, on 2nd Friday, during Fire & Ice. Aaron Boyer and Shalene Smucker met in a coffee house, and she is employed by Dosie...
- Posted February 20, 2014