- This summer, at the movies…
- Singers wanted: Lititz Community Chorus re-forming
- Landis Valley gunsmith builds long rifle for museum’s auction
- The bugs are back!
- MC seniors capture first place at Science Olympiad
- Woodridge Swim Club to host beer fest May 6
- Fast times at Warwick Driving Park
- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion. The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Rupps celebrate 65th anniversary
Harold and Peggy (Peiffer) Rupp celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary on March 13. Harold and Peggy both graduated from Ephrata High School. They married on March 13, 1949 at Grace E. C. church in Ephrata. After the...
- Posted March 26, 2014
Gravenos married in March of ‘64 Arthur and Miriam (Musser) Graveno Jr. recently celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary. They were married March 1, 1964, and they have resided in Lititz for 49 years. During their 50 years...
- Posted March 5, 2014
Buchers celebrate 70th anniversary
D. Melvin and Alta (Brubaker) Bucher will celebrate their 70th wedding anniversary on March 4. As children, Melvin and Alta lived in the Lancaster County area. They married on March 4, 1944. The Rev. Amos Host officiated....
- Posted February 26, 2014