- Warwick bands will host winter concert this weekend
- Ring in the new year with pork ‘n’ kraut!
- Holiday memories at WHS
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
Lititz proposes .5-mill tax hike
Lititz Borough Council on Nov. 25 approved a proposed 2015 budget that includes a half-mill tax hike that would raise the tax rate to 2.6 mills up from 2.1 mills. The proposed budget will be advertised and...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Township residents sound off on noise
A small band of Warwick Township residents made some noise of their own at the June 18 supervisors meeting, expressing concern about noise pollution coming from the new Rock Lititz campus. The cordial discussion prompted a commitment...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Gavin Schaffer’s heartfelt speech tops graduation highlights Lobb named valedictorian Warwick High School sent 339 graduates into an uncertain world last week, but the bond shared by many of these classmates is unmistakable. Every commencement is full...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Rec center of attention
Borough council discusses public funding of facility Throughout the years, the Lititz recCenter’s place in the community has grown. So, too, has its footprint. With another expansion in the works, some residents are questioning to what degree...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Ordinance takes Lititz by storm
Also, Hahn promoted to police sergeant Lititz Borough is the latest municipality to finalize a new storm water management ordinance in keeping with statewide MS4 regulations. Borough Council approved the new ordinance Tuesday evening following the required...
- Posted April 30, 2014