- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
- Local artists will display works at Gretna show
- Cub Scout Pack 44 welcomes kindergartners in new pilot program
- New book a ‘sign’ of hope for local author
- 50 years of art: Lititz Outdoor Fine Art Show set for July 30
- Police departments plan community events
- The ‘Great Eastern Wizard’ of the Park House hotel
- Manheim woodworker crafts bodies for Martin Guitar
Lititz proposes .5-mill tax hike
Lititz Borough Council on Nov. 25 approved a proposed 2015 budget that includes a half-mill tax hike that would raise the tax rate to 2.6 mills up from 2.1 mills. The proposed budget will be advertised and...
- Posted December 3, 2014
Township residents sound off on noise
A small band of Warwick Township residents made some noise of their own at the June 18 supervisors meeting, expressing concern about noise pollution coming from the new Rock Lititz campus. The cordial discussion prompted a commitment...
- Posted June 25, 2014
Gavin Schaffer’s heartfelt speech tops graduation highlights Lobb named valedictorian Warwick High School sent 339 graduates into an uncertain world last week, but the bond shared by many of these classmates is unmistakable. Every commencement is full...
- Posted June 18, 2014
Rec center of attention
Borough council discusses public funding of facility Throughout the years, the Lititz recCenter’s place in the community has grown. So, too, has its footprint. With another expansion in the works, some residents are questioning to what degree...
- Posted May 28, 2014
Ordinance takes Lititz by storm
Also, Hahn promoted to police sergeant Lititz Borough is the latest municipality to finalize a new storm water management ordinance in keeping with statewide MS4 regulations. Borough Council approved the new ordinance Tuesday evening following the required...
- Posted April 30, 2014