- Youth Lit fest will feature Gordon Korman
- Travelogue will visit Northern Europe
- Field of Screams is a (dysfunctional) family affair
- Spachts honored for years of service
- Lititz women’s chorus seeking new members
- MCFEE Family Breakfast set for Oct. 24
- Cavalcade of Bands set for Halloween
- The Rooster Crows in Lititz
- Art about town
- More Chocolate Walk stops revealed
Is it a stereotype, or discrimination?
A male walks Lititz streets, with his well dressed friend, he has a sleeve of tattoos and gauged ears and a lip piercing. He is outgoing and friendly, you’re across the street and glance with a smirk....
- Posted April 23, 2014