- Lititz legend: Mourning the loss of Ron Reedy
- Beyond ‘Hearthside Hymns’ — The Marlene Hershey story
- Acapella voices will ring in the holiday season
- Warwick stages ‘Animal Farm’ this weekend
- 5K fun run/walk will benefit Warwick grad
- Oysters on the square: Ted’s tiny diner was a big deal at Broad and Main
- Picturesque parade!
- Heart of Lancaster craft show is Labor Day weekend at Root’s
- Escape Room: real life fun, in a world ruled by virtual games
- Florence Foster Jenkins: the Moravian connection
Is it a stereotype, or discrimination?
A male walks Lititz streets, with his well dressed friend, he has a sleeve of tattoos and gauged ears and a lip piercing. He is outgoing and friendly, you’re across the street and glance with a smirk....
- Posted April 23, 2014