- Singers wanted: Lititz Community Chorus re-forming
- Landis Valley gunsmith builds long rifle for museum’s auction
- The bugs are back!
- MC seniors capture first place at Science Olympiad
- Woodridge Swim Club to host beer fest May 6
- Fast times at Warwick Driving Park
- Pretzel Fest returns May 6
- Easter Egg Hunt List
- King Lear: the method to the madness
- Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
The sound of Easter morning
A Lititz Moravian tradition since 1771 They are a family — literally and physically — and one that documents its roots in generations. They are brass playing musicians — husbands, wives, children, aunts, uncles, cousins and friends...
- Posted April 12, 2017
Waltz wines excite a new generation of wine lovers
Winemaker Jan Waltz will tell you that quality wines start with quality grapes grown on mature vines in rich, sandy soil. Then the grapes can be harvested, crushed, fermented and aged in toasted French oak barrels. “And...
- Posted March 29, 2017
Irish dance showcase at Warwick High School
For generations, young girls have taken dance lessons and loved it. Ballet and tap, classes with yearly recitals, and frilly dance costumes are all part of many young adults’ and parents’ memories. But who would have guessed...
- Posted March 15, 2017
Meet the minds behind Roundtable Productions
Creative Lititz company debuts escape room at Bube’s Brewery Meeting Kate Hopkins and Rob Earhart for the first time, you may think you recognize them from somewhere. Chances are you have seen them on stage, enjoyed their...
- Posted February 8, 2017