- Six inducted into MC Alumni Hall of Fame
- Facelift coming for Rothsville park
- Chiques Creek Watershed Alliance sponsors photo contest
- Lititz will be Rockin’: Festival, ‘NASCAR for bikes,’ returns April 26
- Full of moxie, Ashton Sweitzer takes on Philly
- Spam a little for ‘Spamalot’
- Taste of Lititz returns June 5
- Pix from Route 66
- Crafts & Draughts at JoBoy’s
- Streaks rally from early deficit to beat Warwick
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion.
The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood Drive, Ephrata.
Harvey worked for Spring Glen Fresh Food for 47 years. Anna Mary kept busy working at Landis Homes for 15 years until retirement. Harvey enjoys reading while Anna Mary spends her time in their garden.
They have four children: Cindy S. Laughman, Lititz; H. Lynn, husband of Sandi Skills Crills, Akron; Gary N., husband of Janice Martin Crills, Gap; and Lisa Crills, Ephrata. They are happy to be the grandparents of five grandchildren.
Their children took them to celebrate their anniversary at Lintia’s, Manheim.