- Entertainment is on the ‘Taste of Lititz’ menu
- A perfect storm election: GOP incumbents prevail
- Warwick hires new solicitor
- July 4 ticket sales under way
- MiniTHON raises nearly $35K
- Illegal burning a hot topic at Elizabeth Twp. meeting
- With a little help from Friends… Manheim Community Pool prepares for 58th season
- Warwick continues MiniTHON tradition
- Manheim Historical Society honors Restore ‘N More
- MELA: A celebration of Indian culture
Crills celebrate 50 years of marriage
Harvey S. Crills and Anna Mary Brubaker Crills, Ephrata, married 50 years ago and recently gathered with their family to celebrate the momentous occasion.
The couple was married by Bishop Issac Sensenig at his house on Glenwood Drive, Ephrata.
Harvey worked for Spring Glen Fresh Food for 47 years. Anna Mary kept busy working at Landis Homes for 15 years until retirement. Harvey enjoys reading while Anna Mary spends her time in their garden.
They have four children: Cindy S. Laughman, Lititz; H. Lynn, husband of Sandi Skills Crills, Akron; Gary N., husband of Janice Martin Crills, Gap; and Lisa Crills, Ephrata. They are happy to be the grandparents of five grandchildren.
Their children took them to celebrate their anniversary at Lintia’s, Manheim.